Saturday, October 30, 2021

ASA PORUS

*Sikander ne porus se ki thi ladai..to main kya karoon*




Aaj ka din ek aitihasik din hai



A known surprise..


After coxing Anna non stop, for months all together


Main aim was to get an ambition size 40 nib.. for I have had heard about it being a *LARGE* Nib



In white acrylic.. so thick that I can easily put it under diet program (along with self to lose at least 15% of body fat 😉). I may still get a good slim trim stunner


 This *PORUS* though feels hefty, mighty and strong in hand, yet that white colour makes it delicate at same time.


Clipless, torpedo shaped, Big and balanced.




Will not be inking it 




Will just dip test.. 


*Kahin daag na lag jaaye*




Thanks Anna and please forgive if my jives have hurt you,, but they were all playful😁



This porus has won my heart







No comments: